The season of gratitude and giving is coming upon us soon. And Thanksgiving is Instagram's busiest day of the year (!) with over 226 photos shared per second.
To make sure you're ready for it, here are a few Instagram accounts to add some seasonal flavor and inspiration to your feed. Some of them are all about thankfulness, some are all about generosity, some of them take impeccable photos of pies and leaves -- all of them are inspiring.
1) @gramrgratitude is all about ThanksLIVING. This account spreads gratitude all 365 days of the year. Follow for inspiration, gorgeous photos and beautiful quotes.
2) @tifforellie has a feed of dreams. If she's not shooting amazing food photography for her blog, or inspiring photos of nature, she'll catch you off guard with an incredible painting. CAN'T WAIT to see what's on her table for Thanksgiving.
3) @thuglifeforevs is the queen of the square. The creativity and the kinds of things she manages to capture in an Instagram photo will knock your socks off. Can't wait for the fall and winter themes to really come on strong. Follow, follow, follow!
4) @sevenly is a feed for the generous. Follow for work from incredible artists at a wonderful company with a heart to change the world.
This #TypeTuesday we'd like to challenge you to EXPLORE MORE! 🌲 Plan an adventure with your friends, go hiking with your loved ones, or go for a walk in a part of your city that you've never experienced before! Comment and let us know what city/country/region you'd like to explore and tag a friend you'd bring with you 😊👇
5) @samlarson draws on random things. And draws very well. Can't wait to see all of the Fall leaves he draws on in the coming months. Can he draw on a Christmas Tree? If anyone can, he can.
6) @lauralawsonvisconti is one of the very first and very best Instagrammers. Get your Northwest fix and get inspired by this amazing feed.
7) @aguynamedpatrick is a man about town. Never miss a brunch or a Machiatto by following this fantastic feed. Follow for a foodie fall.