So here's the news...
1. A scathing report from the department of justice shows that Chicago cops are incredibly well versed in violating civil rights. Not good. More here.
2. Donald Trump is remarkably unpopular. Yes this might seem like common sense, but it's bad, like, really bad. More here.
3. Donald Trump went on another late night Twitter rampage. This time his target was Hillary Clinton. Does he know he's not campaigning anymore? More here.
4. A 12-year-old boy pointed a gun at a girl's head because she wouldn't give him chicken nuggets. We don't like it any more than you do but it's that 12-year-old's constitutional right to bear arms. More here.
5. Canada's Prime Minister Justin Trudeau just became the first politician to host a snapchat live story. We're not going to lie, this is pretty dope. More here.