Outspeak has what you need this Tuesday morning.
1. Ripley's Aquarium of the Smokies is in danger from the wildfire in Tennessee, forcing the staff to leave over 10,000 animals behind. This is Harambe all over again. More here.
2. Patagonia made $10 million on Black Friday and has pledged to donate it all to environmental groups. This was five times what they expected to earn. No snark here, this is genuinely commendable. More here.
3. India has banned current 500 and 1,000 rupee notes and the demand for new, smaller bank notes is causing chaos in the country. Predictably, the country has erupted into chaos. They can hardly be surprised, right? More here.
4. Donald Trump wants to go against the law upheld by two US Supreme Court rulings and send flag burners to jail. Good to see Trump focusing on the really important issues in America right now. More here.
5. Britney Spears confirms she's recording her 10th studio album. With the year we've had she probably figured, "Why the fuck not?" More here.