Senators John McCain (R-AZ) and Lindsey Graham (R-SC) must have personalized lockers at the network TV studios since they are on the Sunday morning yapping shows every week.
Here are some questions for next Sunday, or the Sunday after, or the Sunday after that:
1. You are trying to establish accountability for Benghazi where four Americans tragically died. For clarification, nearly 12 years later, could you tell us whom you hold accountable for 9/11/2001 when 3,000 Americans died?
2. No WMD were found in Iraq. Whom do you hold accountable for taking us into war based upon cherry-picking the information, deliberately misleading the American people and you?
3. Did you read the entire National Intelligence Estimate prior to voting for the Iraq War? What did you make of the doubts and uncertainties expressed in that document?
4. Prior to the invasion of Iraq, you said that we would be greeted as liberators and that the war would last 18 months. In fact, it lasted 9 years, 4,400 Americans were killed, 32,000 were seriously injured, and it cost more than $1 Trillion. Do you hold yourself accountable for that bad judgment? If so, what consequences are there to you for being so wrong?
5. Do you believe that the U.S. should support Israel's foreign policy no matter what? If not, can you tell us what Israel has ever done with which you disagree?
Answers to these questions may help clarify the Senators' perspectives.