Dangerously easy to make and irresistibly delicious, these Hello Dolly Bars will earn their place in your heart and stomach. They are the perfect blend of crunchy and chewy - unsweetened coconut and pecans keep them from being overwhelming while the chocolate and sweetened condensed milk add the rich decadence that will make it hard to not have a second helping!
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs, crushed
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- Butter, softened to room temperature
Preheat oven to 325°F. Rub softened butter on the bottom of an 11 x 7 inch baking pan, making sure the sides of the pan are coated.
Mix together the graham cracker crumbs, coconut, chocolate chips, pecans, and sweetened condensed milk. Spread into the greased pan.
Bake for 30 minutes or until chocolate is melted and gooey. Let cool and cut into squares.