Okay, we've all been there: 3 hours of searching #lifehacks on Pinterest just to save a couple minutes of our time. Let us spare your precious time by avoiding the mindless searching. Here are some food hacks that are a combination of weird and brilliant:
1. Use Your Macbook Power Adapter as a Bottle Opener
2. Use Floss To Cut Cake and Cheese
3. Use Tortillas Instead of Plates
Save yourself some time (and help the environment). Go all out and make your own tortillas.
4. Crush Oreos and Put Them In a Salt Shaker
5. Crush Doritos and Put Them In a Salt Shaker
If you're looking for something a little more savory.
6. Use Spoons If You Don't Have a Roasting Rack
7. Add Salt and Cinnamon to the Oven Floor to Reduce Smoke
It'll be easier to clean your oven later, too.
8. Keep Your Cake From Going Stale with Bread and Toothpicks
Or eat all of the cake in one sitting so you don't have to worry - that's what we do.
9. Easily Cut Fruit and Veggies
For more, like Spoon University on Facebook.