Q: Dear Matt and Tamsen,
My boyfriend of six months has started saying, "seeing you with another girl would be hot." I don't know if it would be something I'd consider or not. What should I do?
A: Oh boy, he is now testing his boundaries and yours. So, it's time to take him out of the equation in order to answer "the you and another girl" cliché question.
1. Ask yourself, is this something you have wanted to explore for awhile (or ever)?
2. Or, would you simply going to do it to "turn him on?"
3. Would you really be interested in being with another girl?
4. Do you have someone in mind that are interested in?
5. And, are you going to be okay if he wants this forever?
If you can't say yes to any or all of these (and we insist you answer honestly) then you need to tell him that he will have to get hot over you without the added accessories.