I'm so excited to go dancing for Valentine's. I love hanging with my hubby, Charlie! Every day! One of the reasons why is the way he kisses me. It is heavenly!
I want to give you a glimpse into how Charlie and I kiss, because, one, it feels REALLY good, and two, it creates a very deep connection between the two of us. We practice this heavenly kiss almost every day. It keeps the fire alive between the two of us. So much so, that people who don't even know us very well will often say that they want a relationship just like ours after seeing us together for only a few minutes.
This is my Valentine's Day gift to you and your partner. And if you don't have a partner, try visualizing kissing one this way so you can begin creating a space for a new partner to show up and give you heavenly kisses daily!
- Tell your partner that you want to start kissing every day. Even for just a moment. And share this blog with him or her so the two of you are on the same page.
- Instead of doing the usual peck on the lips that we tend to do because of our harried lives, get present for a moment. Look your partner in the eye.
- Touch each other with your lips. Feel the warmth. Really take a moment to feel. Imagine just melting into your partner's lips and arms.
- As you slowly kiss, imagine sending loving energy from your lips to your partner's. Being intimate with one another is about giving AND receiving. Allow yourself to open up to receive the returning love from your partner's lips. Feel everything!
- Breathe each other in. Feel your hearts connect. Hold each other for a few moments longer before you part for the day and go your separate ways. (You may have to run to the bedroom after doing this! But I want to encourage you to start your day this way and hold the energy for the rest of the day! You can act upon it when you have the time to go deeper.)
As you ignite the heavenly kiss between you and your partner, you will most likely want to take it deeper...a lot more often! And even if it's not a lot, the times you are together will feel very sacred.
Here's how Charlie and I take our heavenly kiss further:
- Start off with the kiss as I suggested above.
- Breathe each other in. Touch your lips to your partner's lips and neck, and then breathe him or her in. Imagine the energy flooding all the way down to your spine. Feel the tingling sensation.
- Exhale light into your partner. Send your breath down your partner's spine.
- Take turns doing this all over each other's bodies. Give yourself permission to truly receive when it's your partner's turn to give. Most of us don't know how to receive this kind of love. When you allow love in like this, you will be amazed at the connection you feel to your partner!
- The rest is for you to figure out! This isn't 50 Shades of Grey!
I never knew what it was to be kissed in such a heavenly manner until Charlie came along. The first time he breathed me in was magical! What I know for sure is that it is never too late to get started with heavenly kisses. It's all about letting go of the past and opening up your heart to truly connect with your partner.
Do you have a romantic story to share or a question about how to bring the romance back to your relationship? I invite you share your story with us on my website: http://terribritt.com/heavenly-kiss/ or my Facebook page.